World Eduaction Congress 2015
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tang Siew Fun, Director, Integrated Teaching & Lifelong Learning Centre at Taylor's (INTELLECT) Taylor's University
- Dr. Christopher Hill, Director Research Training & Academic Development, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Dr. Jasmine Renner, Associate Professor, Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis., East Tennessee State University
- Prof. Mohamed Monier El-Toukhy, President, University of Modern Sciences
- Julius Ayuktabe, Assistant Vice President - Digital Services & Chief Information Officer, American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Perkins Muredzi, Dean – School of Industrial Sciences & Technology, Harare Institute of Technology
- Dr. Jamiu Busari, Associate Professor, Maastricht University
- Prof. R. M. Zinyemba, Vice Chancellor, Catholic University in Zimbabwe
- Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Arora, President & CEO, TQMS Global
- Prof. Angelica M. Baylon, External Relations Director, Maritime Academy of Asia & The Pacific
- Dr. Hilary Inyang, President, Global Education & Infrastructure Services (GEISE) LLC., Structuring The Role of Universities in Regional Economic Development
- Prof. Michael Hodd, Vice Chancellor, Baze University, Abuja
- Prof. G. N. Pandey, Vice Chancellor, Arunachal University of Studies
- Prof. S. N. Puri, Former Vice Chancellor, Central Agricultural University, Imphal
- Prof. Mengesha Admassu, President, University of Gondar
- Hon. Mingbo Dukpa, Minister of Education, Royal Government of Bhutan
- Dr. David Richard Namwandi, Founder/Chair, The International University of Management & Former Education Minister, Namibia
- Prof. Ariyarathne Kaluarachchi, Vice Chancellor, University of Visual & Performing Arts
- Dr. Mouhamad Mpezamihigo, Vice Rector (Academic Affairs), Chairman Research & Quality Assurance Committees, Islamic university in Uganda
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.