Role Players 2022
Fr. Dr. John Rose, S.J.
Xavier Institute of Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, School of Engineering, Santa Clara University, CA, USA
- MS in Computer Engineering, School of Engineering, Santa Clara University, CA, USA.
- M.Sc., Madras University [Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai]
- Director at Xavier Institute of Engineering, June, 2018 - Continuing
- Associate Professor, Xavier Institute of Engineering, Aug. 2015 - June 2018
- Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant at Electron Devices Laboratory, USA.May 2012 - July 2015
- Member of IEEE since 2009, SIGMA Xi Scientific Research Society
- Governing Body / Council of Xavier Institute of Engineering
- Member of Editorial Board, WHIOCE PUBLISHING PTE. LTE.
- Member, Governing Board, St. Xavier's College, Fort, Mumbai
- Member, Governing Board, Boys Academy, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Member, Governing Board, St. Xavier's B.Ed College, Churchgate, Mumbai.
- Coordinator, Jesuit Higher education, Mumbai Jesuit Province, Mumbai
- Advisory board IEEE-CSCITA 2014, 2017 and 2020 conferences, SFIT, Mumbai.
- Member, Governing Board, Campion School, Fort, Mumbai – from 2020
- Coordinator of Higher Education for the Bombay Jesuit Province since 2017